consumption

there are two cameras that are used in the process

there is an slr like digital camera with a glass lense
that camera looks and act like a classic film camera
or at least it has that potential
I admit
I tend to shoot things on AUTO

these shots were taken with the point and shoot
the point and shoot does the job
but there is a difference
there is a difference in the quality of the image
as well as the usability during the shooting
the point and shoot gets a push of the button
with a slow save
while I can shoot rapid with the larger camera
with no stall waiting to save
that aids in the process

there were some helmet shots taken as well
but I settled on this set

I wonder if she will see the images

I like the slogan on her bike

we are consumers
but we do not need to be hunters and gathers