spam master j

if I were a rapper I would be SPAM MASTER J

sent out some emails tonight to plug my blog

sent to EVERYONE in my yahoo account as I was feeling lazy

aftewards I noticed a few emails that may not be interested in this information
removed those emails
then realized there may be a few more
got an email from a member of a list
that list was in that address book
ouch
removed that list
then went and removed all sorts of emails
went through and took out ones that I did not recognize or did not think would respond
figured if someone wanted to remain
they could respond
I could add them again

just a little clean up

so awkard

I make these errors all the time
it is not that I am not tech savy
I am just stupid

had a pretty solid ride today
got out a few minutes early
it is still light before 5PM
it makes a huge difference
delt with the darkness for the later parts of the ride