do I risk talking about buying a bike on my blog...


seriously thinking about getting the jamis exile
this bike looks sweet
will be wanting to throw a REBA on there

with the team discount at city bikes I can almost afford this thing
been talking with citybikesmike about this
always getting good bicycle information from mike
check out mike's information on Patapsco terrain plans

I need to get Mike behind on some action for Fort Dupont of Cabin John
those trails could definitely use an IMBA touch
especially Fort Dupont


I would love to see some man made touches
at Cabin John there could be some spots where boardwalks could come into play
along with maybe some work on planting some indigenous vegetation
I would much rather ride a boardwalk slow then drag my bike through some mud
in my mind's eye I can see spots where boardwalks lined with ferns