jonathan blum



jonathan blum
artist

the other day this artist who I do not really know passed through my brain
in this short passing
I wondered... what was his name? what is he up to now?

david costabile... also in nyc... looks just like he did in grade school... only less hair
was not really thinking of david costabile, was more curious about googling some random names
let me bring it back to the bike
as I like to let my tangents travel full circle
david costabile has done a number of commercials
david was in that commercial where the guy just gave some presentation and it went well
then after the compliments flow the co-workers leave the elevator
leaving david alone in the elevator with a messenger
there is a short exchange... I recall some sort of final compliment from the messenger