I AM NOT A MESSENGER


I AM NOT A MESSENGER

ah... a clever little spoke card
perfect for that urban chic bike
would go great with the messenger bag with the cell phone in the radio holster

gotta love it


I have not yet scanned the city for these labels
wondering if they will be ornaments worn intentionally
or tags placed upon wannabes

it is a great slogan

I look forward to seeing the
I AM NOT A MESSENGER t-shirt
this would be classic
maybe a million seller?
maybe a million cellar?

the slogan on a t-shirt is reminiscent of the
RAVERS SUCK and SNOWBOARDERS SUCK t-shirts worn in the early 90s
the shirts were always most cool if the member of each tribe wore the shirt antagonizing their own group
can not recall the djs name.... I knew a dj who had a RAVERS SUCK t-shirt

to think...
a feud based off the right to wear big pants