track bike is not my second nature


the track bike is not my second nature

a few months ago I broke that frankenfixie colnago
since then I have not had a fixed gear to ride
thought about welding that frame
though about having a friend weld that frame
but it just has not been a priority
maybe in the fall
fall feeding into winter
after the mountain bike season I will be looking for something to make the same loops fun again
maybe then I will build up another fixie
I have a bennotto that has not quite horizontal drop outs

maybe I will suck it up and buy a frame
but that would mean a bottom bracket and a headset as well

I snapped these shots last night as I went down the street with the family
my bet is he was headed down to the Wednesday Night BBQ and Time Trial

not sure if he appreciated having his picture taken
in a sarcastic sort of way he buzzed me

such is his right
no blood... no foul