all terrain reminds me....


this plug for all terrain on graceful edge reminds me of something from the other night...

the other night at the Manu Chao/Thievery Corp show at Merriweather I was trying to entertain myself in a long slow moving line for beer

while in line I chatted up the woman behind me

in our short small talk exchange the topic of malaria came up

the topic of the peace corps blended into the topic of malaria

peace corps people often like to bring up the peace corps


well... this story of malaria blended from peace corps to this month's issue of
National Geographic and its cover story on malaria
funny...
this woman was transitioning into the chase away story about her husband
which was funny....
as her husband's mosquito netting project in Africa was mentioned in this article
while my father was quoted in this article multiple times

small world...
I did not bring up the topic

not sure if she brought that topic up to anyone else

weird synergy