URBAN ASSAULT TOMORROW

d
Xterra MTB Urban Assault

this is a great race with amazing urban energy
the course in downtown richmond is unique, challenging, and fun
I am considering racing my single speed down there
but... am not sure where my energy is at right now
as I am still dragging from last weekend's 24 Hours of Big Bear event

rode yesterday for an hour thirty at a slow spin
stayed out of the big ring
let all the cyclists around me buzz on by
it was good to be on the bike even if I was not feeling it

lots of home projects that I had wanted to knock out while lisa is visiting her parents with the boys over the last few days
but...
somehow my long list of things to do has yet to be attacked

I need some coffee
with my wife away there is no coffee sitting in the coffee pot when I wake up in the morning