7.10.2007

accelerade

accelerade

recently I was approached to test some products
sure it is a year later than Fatmarc, Joe Foley, and so many others were approached by ACCELERADE
but it is cool just the same
as I am always looking for better ways to fuel my system

we all want fast recovery
we all want to avoid cramping
we all want to maintain full power for the duration of the event
we all want an edge... a healthy legal edge

hopefully I get some ACCELERADE before the next Wakefield Event
as I know that I am in need of something more than a water bottle filled with Coca Cola and a Camelback with some diluted Gatorade

2 comments:

gewilli said...

not to be a pisser but i tried that shit...

NASTY

ya may not want to approve this post...

maybe it has improved. The labeling certainly has and they've moved to major media marketing so i dunno...

they approached me with "free" samples... didn't even come close to matching the flavors i requested to test and well...

i don't like High Fructose Corn Syrup and that whole whey stuff... yuck... i wonder if they still include the trehelose...

head over and give these entries a read before you agree to test it (unless it is too late)
http://gewilli.blogspot.com/search?q=accelerade

just friendly advice - i found the stuff rather horid... but i do see people using it tastes are different, maybe it will work for you....

gwadzilla said...

if it is nasty...
I more than likely will not use it
unless...

unless... it gives me superhuman results