before the race, during the race, after the race

charm city 2007
these are some shot from before the race, during the race, and after the race
not sure who took the action shots
I saw both my wife and my six year old son holding the camera on various passes

it was a brutal day on the bike

it was a fantastic day for me and my family
it was a fantastic day for so many others

saw all sorts of friends and familiar faces
everyone seemed to be having a stellar good time
can not wait to see what people will have to say about the day

charm city will have results... but where
kevin dillard will have some photos

both fatmarc and nydstrom will have much to post about

chip sovek at midatlantic cross info had a good race but not as strong as his son's!

I am not sure I can make the full loop tonight

headed over to see what frank has to say about things right now

so many links to follow
but you can chase them down yourself
if I am linking them
than I am not following them myself

great day on the cyclocross bike
it hurt
then it was over
then it felt good

this day could not have happened without my beautiful wife
this family could not have happened without my beautiful wife
this life could not happen without the support of my beautiful wife and my wonderful children