the children's museum...

ah...
the children's museum
I must say... I love the children's museum
the children's museum... where a kid can be a kid
I know that that is the slogan for Chuck-E-Cheese
but I am stealing it
as I am confident that it applies better hear

never been to a Chuck-E-Cheese
but I have heard that they could fax you the pizza
and that the threat of germs is only out weighed by the threat of small children demanding more quarters

MORE QUARTERS!

one day I will go to Chuck-E-Cheese
than I will have more ammunition to explain my avoidance response

I do love pizza and video games
yet somehow I fear the land of Chuck-E-Cheese

it was a year ago on this day that I went from the Children's Museum to the Dirt Rag HQ
where I traded my woolie in for the correct size
while getting a tour from Brad formerly of Dirt Rag currently of Urban Velo

scroll down the gwadzilla archive to see images from that day
gwadzilla.blogspot.com