guess work with the camera

took the camera with me to shaffer farms
did not ride with it

but when we got back from a solid loop I asked if anyone would mind dipping back into the woods for some photos

I could have used the flash
but I preferred the chance shots with the steady camera
sure enough
just as expected
a whole mess of blurry photos

but still
I will take the blurry shot over the washed out shots with the flash
guess I could run the levels on the flash shots
but I still like the light from the headlamps showing the darkness

it was good riding and good people
good riding and chatting with jake
good seeing rickyd and so many other familiar faces
had not seen jason in a few years

rickyd was a green M&M

how can you tell the men M&Ms from the women M&Ms?

the ones with the nuts are the man M&Ms.