Mount Pleasant Traffic Study Meeting

There will be a meeting to discuss a recent Mount Pleasant Traffic Study
www.dci-projects.com

Mt. Pleasant Neighborhood Library
3160 16th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20010
Date: Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

tonight as pedaled the final city blocks to my mount pleasant home I was aggressively passed by several drivers
then as I was within a third of a block away from the left turn I hat to take to head for home I was rushed from behind by a speeding suv
I motioned that I was turning
not the official turn signal
just motioned that I was turning
he honked
I looked back in disbelieft
tried to get an idea what this asshole was thinking then made my left turn
he flipped me off as he hit the gas and red lined is black ford explorer

a traffic study?

it needs to be a study of human behavior

control the car chaos
get people to think
get people to behave

then there is no need for a study with radical ideas
radical ideas with big changes
big changes that will only bring on a new set of problems

I am not afraid of change
I embrace change
when change is for the better
I just doubt how many moves ahead these people are thinking
I also doubt that anything could get people to behave