a little confusion at the cyclocross nationals


photo from cycling news
by way of pooch in africa

this photo tells many stories

I was not there to experience this pile up
I was not there to witness this pile up
I have not spoken to my brother since the race
I am sure that this photo will explain a crucial moment in the race
a moment that may well be defining for many people at the Cyclocross Nationals in KC this weekend past

a glance at the results showed what appeared to be a strong finish for my brother
but it is not just about the finish
it is about the race
my guess...
this is not the race that he trained for
this is not the race that traveled to kansas city for

yes... that is cyclocross

that is a fantastic photo!
I am curious about my brother marc's position before the pile up
maybe the answer will be on youtube later this week