you forfeit your privacy when you choose to live in public

you forfeit your privacy when you choose to live in public
as I came in closer to get the second shot I heard a shout and a grunt from one of the men occupying this area

then the two men ducked out of site as I took my photos
I snapped my shots then got on with my day
this is a beautiful monument to who knows what it is tough to approach as someone has laid claim on this space being their own
I would have like to walked closer but did not feel comfortable

I have been run out of National Parks for trying to camp out of season

yet people take up camp where ever they choose in the city

this at the expense of those around them
if I do not feel comfortable approaching this monument/memorial/statue
I would figure that the average tourist/passerby would feel no greater sense of comfort
my point?
I am not so sympathetic to people living in the urban parks
okay... I said it

squater's rights?