WABA at The National Bike Summit

eric of waba waba=washington area bicycle association an interesting collection of erics on my page
eric... the master of ceremonies the pace vehicle I hung in the back with the sag wagon good company at the back of the bus dorcas... maurice.... eve... and glen
that is glenn glenn also of waba
I like glenn

swag
I like swag
waba
spoke cards

waba
and some bullet points on what do to in a case of an accident
I like it

drop waba a line and I think for the cost of the envelope and a stamp they will send you this crib sheet on what to do after an accident

WABA... WASHINGTON DC BICYCLE ADVOCACY AT ITS BEST


also scored some sweet swag from my house guest
Michael from BICYCLE COLORADO hooked me up with some Bicycle Colorado stickers, a Bicycle Colorado t-shirt, an IMBA baseball cap, and some PEACE COFFEE

BICYCLE COLORADO