more trails... we need more trails

it is fantastic when I hear the guys at IMBA or MORE talk about trails

but it also cool when I see trail development on the business level
I am not sure where Steven's Pass is... but I am sure that the people there are stoked and there will the next generation of rippers being groomed there
and that north shore whistler thing?
well.. I am no where near being in a position to approach that stuff
but I think it is fantastic that it is being developed

mountain biking is a sport
just as there are courts for basketball and fields for soccer
there should be trails and facilities for mountain biking
people should have a place to do this sort of thing in washington dc
a pump course and some groomed trails with some man made at fort dupont would be sweet

downloading the teaser for SEASONS by the collective
watched it
it is sick
I want to see this film
I may need to buy it for the plane ride to california