kati balloons

KATI BALLOONS

saturday was spent traveling the city sidewalks
from Mount Pleasant to Adams Morgan

the boys on bikes
with me on foot
zig zagging between all the people out doing their saturday thing

once in Adams Morgan we went to a kid's birthday party
one of Dean's friend's from school just turned seven
we were there to celebrate

a moon bounce with a slide
a woman with balloons
and of course cake
cake and what not
yes... there were goodie bags

it was a good time
most parents dropped off their kids
but grant did not want me to leave him
so I got to stay

after the party the boys got to ride home as I ran along side

kati and her balloons really kept us entertained
this person seems to have found her calling

my brother's brother in-law is a performer of a similar inclination
peter panic