people are already starting to talk cyclocross

people are already starting to talk about cyclocross
some people have already been talking about cyclocross
some people have never stopped talking about cyclocross

the other day I was talking to jeff peel
yes... the same jeff peel whose name is to be said as jerry seinfeld would say newman
jeff and I were talking about a variety of things bike
when cyclocross came up
the notion of a more organized wednesday night practice thing
sort of a mock race format where people could get their heart rate up and work on some skills
there are camps of three or five people practicing independently all around the city
why not offer a chance for something more structured
something that may require permission or maybe a permit

I took the shot of my brother marc at the ncvc ed sander's memorial in lily pons maryland
the bottom shot is of a crash at the nationals in kansas city
that is my brother marc all the way on viewer right
I think the image may be cropped to make it more dramatic
not sure if there are bodies to his left
great shot just the same!

no links?
google for links yourself
I am going downstairs to grab a beer