Serfas Products...

Serfas Products...
in my many years of cycling I have used a wide variety of products
some designs better thought out than others

biopace crank sets?
U-brake on the chain stay?
what were the designers thinking during that era?!?!?

also the design of bicycle accessories have raised some eyebrows...
mini-pumps that do not fill the tire
or mini-tool that lack the ability to tork things as need be
water bottles that leak...
we have all had our moment of frustration when a product lets us down

this week I needed some new glasses and got some sweet glasses from Serfas Optics with interchangeable lenes
they are light and fashionable
so light that I can not feel them on my face
THESE GLASSES ARE SWEET!

these glasses are another great product by Serfas
I have mini-pumps by Serfas that work better than the worst case scenario life saver
(in races I use both my Serfas hand pump and have a Serfas C02 kit)
there are also floor pumps
there are gloves and blinking lights
my collection of gear involves many products decorated with the Serfas Logo!

you may not know the name Serfas
but next time you are in your Local Bike Shop and are grabbing some accessories
be confident that the product with the Serfas name on it is a quality product
buy the Serfas products... you will not be let down

www.serfas.com
serfas opticals