traveling a few blocks over from my standard route home the last few days

have been taking an alternate trajectory home over the last few days
it is not so conscious
it is more just following the flow
like the wind directing a tumbleweed

shots with the camera around my neck
most shots on the roll
others when stalled or stopped at a stop light
using a lesser camera
getting lesser results

getting results
seeing lots of bikes
not so sure if I am getting the shots I want
some of that is the shots are not passing in front of the camera
maybe I am not putting myself in the right place
maybe I am not there at the right time


the process is a tad rushed
out taking pictures often happens because I do not feel as if there is time for a ride

sometimes the slowing for the photos adds up to be more time than anticipated