I used to love staring into a record cover as I listend to the crackling vinyl

I used to love staring into a record cover as I listened to the crackling vinyl

Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii
on the wiki page

on youtube

athough I do not consider myself to be Pink Floyd fan
I do feel that Darkside of the Moon is one of the top ten albums of all time
song for song
each and every song
this Live at Pompeii thing is pretty cool
the first time I saw this video was on crackling VHS
well... may not crackling... just a little crusty

considering revisiting the idea of the top ten albums of all time
I think that I may have blogged on this and I think that I would have very few revisions
a quick search shows me this list... I love that I have the first album by The Police on there
while driving back from the race this morning I cranked it when SO LONELY came on the radio
I may have even made a spectacle of myself on the air drums

wondering what rules I would set?
because I hate the song Yellow Submarine... would that kick The Beatles Revolver off the top ten list?