I will need to read further to find the answer...

i love marc vettori
marc... everybody loves marc

marc is an inspiration
his energy for the sport is only rivaled by his contribution to the sport
but I have a question
I thought I read somewhere that Marc will be racing as a Killer Bee this cyclocross season
a Killer Bee?
Marc Vetori a Killer Bee?

he was looking pretty spry at the fifth annual July Fourth Independence Day Cyclocross Practice!
and that was not just in his coaches eyes
the power meter data verifies things

I will have to read more deeply through his pages
I love the yarns he spins
maybe if I give his blog more than a scan I will find the answer to my question

http://fatmarc.blogspot.com/

okay marc... this next one is the beer talking...

if the sport of cyclocross has call ups
maybe the sport of cyclocross should have call outs

I am not calling you out
I am just busting your chops

I love Marc Vettori
even if my wife things he is cute in an old school 90210 sort of way