Jonathan Bruck has some stellar photographs from the Shenandoah Mountain 100

Jonathan Bruck has some stellar photographs from the 2008 Shenandoah Mountain 100
above the 2008 Shenandoah Mountain 100 Winner Chris Eatough leads the battle of KING FOR THE DAY!

GREAT JOB CHRIS EATOUGH!

Course Record Holder Jeff Schalk had a tough day on the bike and landed in third
I wish my bad days on the bike had me finishing that fast

it must have been exciting racing at the front
lots of fast folks fighting at the front

I too had a tough day on the bike
out there battling my demons
there was a point where the demons beat me down
but through the support of some friends I was able to stand up and confront them
thanks anna and greg!

rolling through the finish...
which is the first and foremost goal
to finish... and I finished

great photos by Jonathan Bruck
Jonathan Bruck Images from the 2008 Shenandoah Mountain 100
Jonathan Bruck Blog