pretty cool... lance is coming back and he is gonna win it clean!

pretty cool... lance is coming back and he is gonna win it clean!

this is awesome...
we all love our heros
we all love comebacks

sugar ray leonard...
michael jordon...
the rolling stones?

this is going to be awesome
it is going to be awesome for the commercial aspects of the sport
this is going to be awesome for lance armstrong

when lance retired I was let down...
there is so much more to cycling than winning the tour
there are the classics
there is the hour record
and there is cyclocross and there is mountain biking

I am not saying I am a lance fan
I am a fan of the sport
I am a fan of good play
this is a good play
and for good play I cheer

it is not just focus on race day
it is an over the top preparation
race day is just an exercise
an exercise proving the the preparation was what it claimed to be
just a test
and no one studies harder for that test than lance armstrong

this article by an AP Sports writer is worth a read
http://sports.yahoo.com

previously I posted that same image in black and white
I wonder how Annie Levovitz wishes it to be presented?
http://photoarts.com

it is true... my tastes are so 80's
I still think keith haring is cool!