10.09.2008

94.7 THE GLOBE SUCKS!

94.7 THE GLOBE SUCKS!

how many times in a week do I need to hear SMOKE ON THE WATER?
once is too many!

this Classic Rock Regression really SUCKS!
their program director needs to get a little more diverse
the GREEN THEME was super cool
the music on the play list was also cool and diverse
mixing classic classic rock and neo classic rock
now... it is old and crusty
quite sad really...

it has always been curious to me
if they want a certain artist why do they always play that same song by that artist instead of mixing it up
even worse
why do they play that same song at roughly the same time everyday?

you can repeat the artists... but why repeat the song?

image from here
www.internationalfolkart.org

4 comments:

gwadzilla said...

I also have no need for Def Leopard or RUSH

if I get that when listening to 98 ROCK... I can deal
but there is nothing classic about that crap!

98 ROCK ROCKS!

Mrs. Outlaw said...

I was so excited when I first found 94.7 - now it suck! And I totally agree - they play the same songs over and over.

Marc said...

I agree-

I sent them an email saying at least they were cool for , like, 2 months

gwadzilla said...

yea
I wondered about the email effort

their playlist is as if they are doing a parody of what a stereotypical classic crap station would play