low lighting... fall days makes for less of a post work photo opportunity


low lighting...
fall days makes for less of a post work photo opportunity
the sun is setting sooner
the days are getting shorter
shorter on both ends

got home after work after nothing more than the straight shot home
barely even stalled to take a photograph
snapped this and and a few others
most of the shots on the move
the lighting is making it harder to get a good shot

got home the same time as lisa and the boys
offered to throw the ball with dean but dean was intent on a coloring project

so I went to walk the dog

grant asked to join in

this may be the fourth day this week that he has joined me on the afternoon hike with the dog
today I brought the camera

tried to snap a few shots to compose one shot
again the lighting failed me


also
my black dog brutus would not take an requests
tried to get him to stay on log
but just as my children often fail to listen
so is the same with my dog