IQ Test for Gun Owners...


there should be an IQ Test for Gun Owners
well... there should be an IQ Test for Driving a car
heck... I would be game to euthanize anyone who gets to the front of the line at McDonald's and then looks up at the board to decide what they are ready to order
there are too many dumb people in this world...
but I guess... putting a person "down" because their stupidity inconveniences me is different than controlling someone's behavior because their being an idiot puts others at risk

the world is full of stupid people doing stupid things

I just read a news story about a hunter who killed a toddler who was within her mobile home
hard to explain confusing a large tin box for a deer

it is hard enough to raise a child in this world without some asshole shooting at your home
I am truly saddened by this
as a father I can not imagine the grief that this family is going through