not riding a wheelie.. lifting the front wheel and dropping the front wheel

not riding a wheelie.. lifting the front wheel and dropping the front wheel
not thrashing the smartbike
riding the smartbike

took a smartbike out for lunch
grabbed cargo mike and we zipped a few blocks down to get some sidewalk bulgolgi

MAN! that bike got me across town to someplace I could not normally walk in my short lunch break
it also got me to smile

I just like riding a bike
those smartbikes are fun little bikes
I see the smartbike as having the potential for changing a good number of people's worlds

errands not before possible now possible
for the price of four cross town cab rides you have a smartbike yearly membership

can't beat it!
the bikes are quality

I hope this picks up so they are able to increase the number of locations

smartbike locations

not only do I suck at wheelies
I look huge in that photo
and that is not good