some very old old school animated gifs... I wonder if they will play

some very old old school animated gifs... I wonder if they will play
at a glance... they are not playing
it is interesting that many of the JPEGS on these disc are not being recognized
the technology does change
to keep your digital information it needs to be transferred to the most current formats on the most current devices


this was an animated gif telling me to go snowboarding

this was an animated gif with me in front of the Poolesville Town Hall
along side my '66 Nova that I had purchased for 350 bucks in Poolesville

self portrait multiple exposures
which was turned into an animated gif

this was an amusing animated gif with an old man coming out of the box
but... alas
all these animated gifs are failing to play as displayed here

oh well....