Dirt Rag Infomercial: HOW TO GET FAST WITHOUT TRAINING!

Dirt Rag Infomercial: HOW TO GET FAST WITHOUT TRAINING!

this I have to read!
www.dirtragmag.com

funny...
after I read this I will head over to Urban Velo
tangents related
whether they like it or not

okay... I just read it
it was CRAP
total CRAP!
the basic gist was
the way to GET FAST WITHOUT TRAINING is to not use the WORD TRAINING!
make sure that you avoid that word
now... three days a week on a device called a TRAINER IS NOT TRAINING
hold on... this article was about TRAINING!
it sounded like a mellow TRAINING SCHEDULE for the Changing Seasons
the number of days on the bike and the number of hours on the bike... well... those sure sounded like TRAINING RIDES
but that term was not used...

come on...
it turns out things are true all around
if it sounds too good to be true then... it is more than likely too good to be true
as it turns out the only way to get faster is to TRAIN
I too hate that T WORD
but I ride hard... and I try to ride often
even if I do not use the T word
it is a form of TRAINING
even if it is not with a coach and a powertap

it was a fine article but they need to change the title: HOW TO GET FAST!