still battling this cold...

do I have Pneumonia?
on the Wiki Page


this sickness lingers
just not feeling 100 Percent
just not entirely there
this morning on the bike I just was not feeling it
tried to go hard
had no fuel in the tank... but not having fuel in the tank may have been part of that problem
left the house with nothing more than a coffee in my belly

woke up slow and coughed up some serious oysters
so wicked nastiness
hacked up some goop
one oyster was crazy glued to the roof of my mouth
it was like I was the poor pet of some practical jokers
you know the ones
the ones who put peanut butter on the roof of their dog's mouth or fly paper under their cat's feet
but I outsmarted those that tried to punk me
SCOPE mouthwash worked like a spatula to get that green glob off the roof of my mouth and onto the sink basin
the little mass of muck had to be pushed manually to get it to flow down the drain
yuck!

I never went to the doctor as I rarely go to the doctor
this cold is slowly drifting away
not drifting away fast enough
today I was wondering if I have more than just the flu... maybe there is something to this Pneumonia thought

rode this morning north instead of south... had wanted to take Beach Drive to the Capital Crescent Trail but being slow to get out the door to walk the dog only left enough time for a quick cross through Chevy Chase DC into Chevy Chase Maryland on down to the where the Capital Crescent Trail intersects with Bethesda Avenue
this old railroad grade is a mellow push into the city... a great commuter route... only a few needs to slow and stop and a few opportunities to count turtles

rolled into work and took a hot high pressure shower!
ah... the work shower is a glorious one
been wearing the Crocs Clogs in the shower to try and prevent getting any fungus on the feet
started the day refreshed
now that lunch is over... I think I may need to grab a coffee before I knock out the rest of the day's tasks
maybe a hot tea instead