DIA

these guys rocked the house at Baker's Dozen
although I have yet to see the results I could see that these people were a dominant force on the course

early in the race I got a text message from Wes Schemp... he was approaching fast... the text read "RIDER UP"
I got out of the way... he flew by like a hurricane

then at the tail end of another lap I was passed by Wes' youngster duo team mate Jeb... not sure what I said... not sure if he knows what I said...

Wes and Jeb could have followed Wes' costume choice from DCCX and raced as Batman and Robin!
(if you open the image you will see the cape)

Jeb was rocking it... I wonder about his potential as an athlete... his parents are elite athletes and Jeb runs with this dynamic crowd that has a knack for taking their passion very serious while also having fun with it


always a pleasure to see the C-3 folks
it will be interesting to see how Jeb develops as an athlete in the years to come