Flat Stanley in Washington DC: a few more shots of FLAT STANLEY!


Flat Stanley got on my bike with me and took a tour around downtown Washington DC
I must say... Flat Stanley is a trooper
there were no comments or criticisms of my riding style
We meandered around the city slowing and stopping at various monuments and museums

it was interesting to see how many people around town recognized Flat Stanley!

When we were at the Sculpture Garden at the Hirschorn the guard shouted out to Stanley to get off the Sculpture... he made a mad leap for earth
then moments later the guard said... oh... hey... Flat Stanley... sorry... make it quick
so Flat Stanley got back on the horse.... I snapped another shot... then we were on our way

FLAT STANLEY IS THE MAN!
FLAT STANLEY IS NOT ONLY A MAN ABOUT TOWN
FLAT STANLEY IS A WORLD TRAVELER!