Charles Alexander Diez is an ASSHOLE and SHOULD DIE!

Asheville North Carolina Fire Fighter Charles Alexander Diez allegedly shot a cyclist because he was riding on a busy road with a small child

that part is not alleged

the cyclist was not injured
but the bullet did strike his helmet



Grendel said...

What's worse is the number of his supporters in the Assville area. http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090728/NEWS01/907280324

libertyonbikes! said...

And this is a perfect case for the biblical times of public stoning to death. I got a rock.

Gunnar said...

I tend to agree. To shoot a father and husband in the back of the head in front of his 3yo kid and wife is just bad.

When I first read the article I got a chill up my spine. How many times have I confronted a drive that was raging? They could have easily had and pulled out a weapon and attempted this.

Be carefully out there.

Greg said...

that is absolute crap.

dusch bag

Phil said...

Good old Asshole North Carolina. I actually read about this first in the free Spanish language newspaper at work. And even though I'm not yet fluent in Spanish, I read the story enough to understand a firefighter shot a cyclist in the helmet but the bullet didn't enter his head and the cyclist had a 3-year-old son with him on a busy road. I thought I read something about a wife (esposa), too.

Anonymous said...

It does not matter if he is a firefighter...people from all occupations commit crimes. My husband is a firefighter...so please know this is an isolated incident.

Ben said...

Why "Assville?" I live here, and I hate this guy. Are you insinuating that everyone who lives in the south supports this sort of thing? Well, I would like to subtly imply that you are a shit-stain.