DC Slices... I say FIVE OUT OF FIVE SLICES!

DC SLICES...
they are on FACEBOOK
they are on TWITTER
DC Slices is on the streets of DC
a rolling gourmet pizza place
http://dcslices.com/

this is an interesting age
an age of entrepreneurial boom
stuff like this is appearing all over
I love this stuff
especially when the product is good


let me tell you... THIS PIZZA IS GOOD!
I give it FIVE OUR OF FIVE SLICES!
THAT IS THE WHOLE PIE!

not only is the pizza super tastee

the experience is fast and fresh
fast and fresh and moderately cheap...
closer to cheap than expensive
that all said after realizing nothing is free or easy in this town

so... if you are stepping out for lunch and you see the DC SLICES pizza truck
give it a try

I tried it... I like it... I will seek it out again
fast... fresh... and affordable
awesome... all that on top of being super tastee?
good stuff... good deal

I will get it again