it was painless... it was hassle free... it felt good

after dropping the kids off at school I made a mad dash to vote in the DC Primaries
it is election season and there is a tight race for mayor here in Washington DC

the traffic on the streets was worse than usual
the traffic at the polls? pretty vacant

Washington DC will go Democrat
so... who wins in the primaries is pretty much a shoe in for the election
right now Gray and Fenty are neck and neck

I went and gave my vote for Fenty

I like Adrian Fenty
I like the momentum of the city

less crime... more bike lanes... better schools... improvements around the city like the revamping of school playgrounds and neighborhood parks

why would we want to lose this momentum?
if you are a DC resident registered to vote... get out and cast your vote in the primaries

http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=fenty