so I have been noticing more electric bikes around town... saw this one in Mount Peasant

that looks to be an electric bike
they are so sleek
they are so stealth
it is hard to tell the electric from the standard bicycle

that is a nice advantage to the cyclist with the battery and the motor
I know I have been passed more than once shocked at the speed at which the other cyclist passed me with such a subtle pedal cadence
only to search the bike for what appeared to be a battery pack and motor

I am not sure who is carrying the widest variety of Electronic Bicycles in the area

but I have been meaning to stop by and check out THE GREEN COMMUTER in Takoma Park

THE GREEN COMMUTER
http://www.thegreencommuter.net/

not everyone is training for a race
some people just want to ride their bicycle to work
so... the 16 mile commute each way...
well... I can see where the electronic assist would become an asset
but not on the bike path