1.01.2011

Bike Sharing...

Miami Bike Share is called DECOBIKE
http://www.decobike.com/


DECOBIKE is an ECOBIKE!

Pedal Power to Help with Beach Gridlock
www.miamiherald.com

these Bike Sharing Programs are popping up all over
what a fantastic concept
I have yet to experience any program other than DC's SMARTBIKE and then CAPITAL BIKE SHARE
but I look forward to future travels where I find myself in a city where I have quick and easy access to a bicycle

I love exploring an unfamiliar city by bicycle
renting a bicycle is great... but bike share would solve the issue of what to do with the bicycle in the evening
bring a lock is a hassle... renting a lock is an additional fee

the woman in the photo advertising the DECOBIKE is Playboy Playmate Francesca Frigo
www.playboyblog.com

No comments: