The Roll Up in Oakland

The Roll Up in Oakland California
bike shop and art space in Oakland
http://www.rollupbikeshop.com/

the other day while watching Storage Wars I saw one of the "units" contained a three wheeler
it was a basic beach cruiser with an after market attachment for the back end that converted the bike into a trike
interestingly enough I saw a bike the next day with one of these set ups

that was in Florida
my Grandmother rode a trike
all the ladies in her crew rode trikes
but none of them had this conversion kid

pretty cool

then there is this shot from a bike wash
or maybe it is just a photo shoot
either way
if mountain bike and cyclocross races had bike washes like this I would better understand the long lines
I might even consider waiting in one of those lines and get my bike washed

snagged this second shot from Richmond Spokes