We all have an opinion on the Lance situation...

Lance in a suit... 
because Lance is involved in a suit...
www.cyclingnews.com

every cyclist has an opinion on this one
personally... I believe honesty is the best policy
Lance dodged the truth by tap dancing around the questions
had Lance just tried to explain things to us non-world class racer types
things would have been better

no he has Elliot Ness on his tail

my opinion?
well... try to understand this

when I drive my car do I speed?
NO!
but that is not to say I go the speed limit... as the speed limit has its accepted parameters
I tried going 25MPH in a 25 Zone when my first son was born... it incited ROAD RAGE!
Literally... the same goes for 55 in a 55 zone... it is potentially dangerous
instead... I travel with the pack
never the most fast... never the most slow

I believe that Lance traveled with the pack
if Lance cheated... they all cheated

THE ONION summed it up best
Lance Armstrong Wants to tell the Nation Something
http://www.theonion.com/articles/lance-armstrong-wants-to-tell-nation-something-but,17973/

this is also funny from the Onion
Non-Doping Cyclist finishes the Tour
http://www.theonion.com/articles/nondoping-cyclists-finish-tour-de-france,2268/