Mud Productions has some REALLY nice shots from the Diamond Derby!

photos at the Diamond Derby by Stephen Elliot of Mud Productions 


this being one of the SEANS of Crosshairs Racing
the CROSSHAIRS RACING KILLED IT ON SATURDAY!
In the Crosshairs

Crosshairs Cycling not to be confused with Crosshers Cycling

or my yet to be created power team of rabbits....
CROSSHARES CYCLING!

I had a blast racing with the Seans...
in the 4X they had a good start... Sean O' Donnell crashed which allowed me to race with him for a bit
for a few laps I was able to keep O'Donnell in sight
but... towards the end of the race I was crying out for the race to stop
as I started to slow down... fighting getting reeled in my chasing racers

the Crosshairs representatives kept out hammering fast laps
ending with their last lap as strong as their first
tried to fight off the SEANS in the final couple of hundred yards... but they lapped me!
and I finished 3rd!