generate revenue?

I was thinking...

I want to start issuing tickets
parking tickets... moving violations... you name it
I want to start issuing tickets
but I am not going to spend my day ticketing everyone

I just want to ticket DC Police Officers...

PARKING IN THE BIKE LANE ALONE!
a 50 dollar ticket?
sounds fair to me...
made out to Gwadzilla?
works for me!

I bet in a 45 minute loop I could issue half a dozen of these tickets
and well...
300 bucks a day... five days a week...
that is 1,500 dollars
WOW!

this is going to work out well!

but really
so often I am riding around time with my kids and they are forced to swerve out of the bike lane into traffic to go around the DC Police Cruiser parked in the Bike Lane

HOW CAN DC POLICE HELP TO INSTILL ORDER... WHEN THEY ARE PART OF THE CHAOS?