Shake It! Shake It like a... or don't... as it does nothing for the emulsion process



Punk May Be Dead... but not Polaroid!

Polaroid is Not Dead Yet!
Polaroid has a cool digital camera that prints hard copies on the fly!
Polaroid Camera
www.polaroidstore.com
oh... they have several options
www.polaroidstore.com

when I got married I bought a Polaroid camera and a whole mess of film so that people could sign the guestbook and leave a photo

I forget how it went...
I think that people wanted to keep the photos where they looked good and wanted to throw away and retake the photos where they did not look as good as they wanted
and when I say "people" I mean women

I think I will try to dig up that "scrapbook" when I get home to see how thin everyone used to be

Polaroid is Not Dead Yet!
Polaroid has a cool digital camera that prints hard copies on the fly!

another portable print option...

well, not entirely portable, as it is not battery operated
VuPoint Print Cube