above image...
years ago...
less gray in the beard
less beard

funny... my race number on that day was 355
while my race number last week was 410
really flexing my Maryland roots
with Wisconsin Avenue and East West Highway
355-410

went to grade school and high school on 410
crossed 355 everyday to get to school
355-410
part of my history

Ian has a great VIDEO from the FLOODING at Wakefield
WATCH THAT VIDEO!
then these photos...
just a few shots
it was the calm before the storm
when the rain came.. I took for cover with my camera

only returned to the outside world when it was clear skies and time to race
only to have it start 


Brad getting ready to RACE!


BIKE LANE LADIES!

Clydesdale Competition
Competing for the Hole Shot!
Competing for the Podium
Competing for the BEST BEARD!



John Claman is a WUSS
Washington Underground Single-Speed Society


Great RANDOMNESS on all LINKS
Clydesdale