PEOPLE SUCK!


YES... PEOPLE SUCK!
PEOPLE WITH CELL PHONES SUCK EVEN MORE!

the way people drive is disgustingly dangerous
then... 
put a cell phone in their hands
well... the potential for danger and certain death increases

for pedestrians it is like running with the bulls
for cyclists... it is every man for themselves

the way that cars drive with their loose interpretation of the laws is astounding
penalizing pedestrians and cyclists for infractions is illogical until car drivers are held to the same expectiatuions

If I rode my bike how the law dictates... I would be killed on my 25 minute bicycle ride into work
I ride creative to increase my odds of survival
as well as allowing me to get their more quickly
but really... if I followed the letter of the law my trips would take longer
and
I would be at greater risk

it is like I am living in someone's Grant Theft Auto GAME!