The Mushroom House in Bethesda... last night I went to a party at the Mushroom House in Bethesda


Bethesda Mushroom House
Mushroom House on DC Curbed


a friend's band was playing at a wedding party on Allen Road in Bethesda
he invited us to that party
when that party closed down
his invite converted into an extended invite to the party next door at the mushroom party


unbelievable
had never been inside the Mushroom House before
cooler on the inside than I had imagined
way cooler... that house is super cool

yes... went to a party at the Mushroom House in Bethesda last night...
fantastic party...
AMAZING BAND... ENDLESS DRINKS... 5 STAR FOOD... WONDERFUL PEOPLE... and THE MUSHROOM HOUSE!

I did not bring a camera... my phone is filled...
but I did take a few photos of the band with someone else's camera
wish I had borrowed the camera for more photos
would have loved to take more shots

great house... what an interesting venue for the funk\soul\pop band to play
now what was that band's name?