COLD AS FCK! December was BALMY... JANUARY HAS BEEN BRUTALLY COLD!

WINTER IS COMING!

ah...
this morning I got out of bed... made some coffee... woke the boys... put some toasted frozen waffles and some juice by their bedside...  then left out to walk the dog

it was cold... dang cold
COLD AS FCK! COLD!
so cold... that my hot coffee froze in my mustache as I walked the dog
I alternated which hand held the coffee cup as I foolishly left out the house without gloves

had trouble having the boys respect my measure of the cold
they were hesitant to wear hat, gloves, jacket, but it happened

then the ride into work
the lobster claws were the right glove of choice
always hate how the mitten style glove prevents me from expressing myself to the cars that nearly kill me

arrived at work
thawing out before I start my day

it is brutal out there
stay inside if you have the choice

WINTER IS HERE!


this news caster dubbed it a "Cold as Fuck" while on the air