times like these try a man's soul...

yesterday I rode my bike home as the snow was just starting to fall
the road surfaces were fine
the drivers... well the drivers were their standard DC ASSHATS!
then I got home and got in the car so that I could grab my boys from their after school activities

NO F-ING WAY!

it was like a Warren Miller Ski Movie
people were slipping and skidding all over the place
but somewhat unnecessarily

cars were pulled over with their hazards on causing traffic
sure... they were unable to drive... but could they at least drive to a side street?
inconsiderate fools

then the over cautious were just as annoying

60 thousand dollar SUVs 
PURCHASED FOR THIS SOUL PURPOSE
but unable to drive their over built machines
to their credit... it may have only been one inch of snow
but in many places it was ICE

ICE ICE BABY!

I was able to drive
got home
kissed the ground
had the kids walk the dog
apologized to my kids for being so stressed out

it sucked to spend an hour to drive 15 minutes from my house