funny... car drivers point the finger at the "scoff law cyclists" when they would server themselves and society better to look in the mirror

yes...
I know the law

yes...
I saw that Stop Sign

yes...
I saw that Red Light

yes...
I do see the Bike Lane


but...
I have adapted
I have learned from previous incidents that my respect for these Rules of the Road are just that... respect and observations... adherence would leave me dead

car drivers are playing it a bit loose... too loose...
cell phone usage alone puts the pedestrian and the cyclist at risk
but really... it is not just the cell phone usage
it is a lack of focus on the task at hand
then also a lack of respect for other users of the road

CAR DRIVERS INTENTIONALLY PUT THE CYCLIST AT RISK!
cars pass obnoxiously fast and obnoxiously close... ON PURPOSE... in an effort to make a statement... as if they are trying to teach the cyclist a lesson
not sure what that lesson is... but I have been administered that lesson nearly everyday of my commuting life for decades
the longer I spend on the bike each day the more negative interactions I have with car drivers


gotta get back to work
needed to get something down
not sure if I said what I wanted to say

PEOPLE SUCK!
SUCK!